COVID-19 has fundamentally changed the world we live in. Many well-meaning education benefactors and commentators in South Africa have expressed that in the light of the Covid-19 pandemic, online self-guided learning could solve some of the current teaching problems and address the educational backlog.
The DBE together with FYBOTECH have embarked on a journey to broadcast lessons to grade 7 and 12 learners who can not yet return to school.
How to get started
All you will need is a device with a browser and connectivity to take part in the live lessons.
1. Download the timetable b
2. Download the schedule below to access each days link
3. In the schedule click on "Click Here" for the link to the live lesson
2. This will open the link in your browser
3. Microsoft Teams will open - Choose watch on the web button
4. This is a public event, so anyone who has the link can attend without logging in.
5. Simply sign in as anonymous and wait for the live event to start.